- Facebook Achromatopsia Support Network
- Facebook Achromatopsia group
- The Achromatopsia Support Group at Groups.io (which was formerly the Yahoo! Achromatopsia-Group) is currently less active than the Facebook groups but has a large searchable archive that predates Facebook.
Peers are often the best source of information! These are just the ones I engage with, there are many others (although less active) you can find by searching “achromatopsia” on social platforms…
Before the internet there was Frances Futterman
- Book I—Understanding and Coping with Achromatopsia (pages 57–114 are all about tinted lenses!)
- Book II—Living with Achromatopsia (not the book with info on glasses)
- Berkeley, CA: Dr. Gunilla Haegerstrom–Portnoy, e-mail email@example.com, phone 510-642-9966, 2009 Info Sheet.
- The Achromatopsia Clinic at The Low Vision Centers of Indiana
- Boston, MA: Dr. Kathryn Miller, Boston Children’s Hospital
- The Spectacle Shoppe (ask for Moe).